Two-dimensional Forward Resistivity and IP Modeling (2DIP)
A graphical, finite-element program that computes resistivity and IP responses of 2D models.
- Models may include both subsurface structure and surface topography on cross sections up to 90 dipole lengths long and nine dipole lengths deep.
- Use default electrode configurations for dipole-dipole, pole-dipole, gradient arrays or…
- Specify electrode positions for arbitrary array geometries.
- Calculates responses as apparent resistivity and IP phase, or chargeability for up to 728 data points.
- Stores model data in tabular format to allow plotting by generic contouring programs.
Easily input results into TS2DIP.