CR/IP Processing Tools
CRAVG provides complex resistivity processing controls, including ability to process time series collected by both the Zonge GDP-3224 and ZEN receivers.
- Reads complex resistivity IP data from Zonge GDP, CAC, .raw, .fld, or .zdb files
- Review Data function allows interactive quality control while viewing data in pseudosection or transient curve plots
- Saves averaged data in .avg file, unaveraged data in a .zdb (Zonge data base) file
- Re-reads .zdb files to revisit data skipping decisions
- Option to save averaged data in Geosoft IP format .dat files
- Reads and writes survey configuration and processing control files from .mde files, making it easier to duplicate a specific processing sequence when processing multiple, GDP complex-resistivity data files.